Join the Conversation with Josh and Nick
In this episode of the Business of Ministry Podcast,
Nick Cavuoto discusses how he launched Tenure Brands and what he did to change the way he viewed his life. From dropping out of college to becoming a pastor for seven years, Nick is now the founder of Tenure Brands. He coaches multiple people on how to live a fulfilled life and how to take extreme responsibility for your actions (and how to benefit from them).
Tenure Brands is a marketing agency that helps online entrepreneurs create 30 days worth of content. Nick and his team believe that people are the world’s most powerful brands, so they focus on getting the core value from their clients and showing that to the world. Nick calls himself a conduit, unmuting entrepreneurs and helping them achieve their mission.
In today’s episode, Nick Cavuoto discusses how to understand your path in life and how you need to change your point of view to make it happen. Nick also talks about how there’s no need to be ashamed or afraid of your past, and how to use that as leverage to shape the future the way you want to. Dive into an insightful interview with Nick, who shares with Josh Jurkovich how he uses his personal experience to help people put their best work into their business.
In this episode, we discuss:
- [00:01:36] Nick explains how his life was filled with spiritual warfare ever since he was born and how that led to his creation of Tenure Brands
- [00:08:13] Nick’s relationship with God and how he knew that he was going to be successful and accepted by God no matter what path he chose
- [00:10:20] Being the leader of misfits and using your past as a message and pathway to allow others to do their best work
- [00:13:00] The primary wound of every entrepreneur and how Nick accepted his role of passing his knowledge and coaching people to live the life God intended them to live
- [00:19:31] Taking extreme responsibility for the actions in your life to experience freedom and success in your life
- [00:26:13] Getting out of the hamster wheel and fixing your marriage before fixing your business – how Nick coaches entrepreneurs to understand their path in life by being a conduit
- [00:30:04] What to do when you have a high challenge and a low perceived skill (short answer: get excited about it)
- [00:32:20] How having confidence and faith can push you over the edge and change your life
- [00:36:25] What Tenure Brands is, and the content Nick seeks from his clients
About Nick Cavuoto
Nick Cavuoto is a speaker, entrepreneurial mentor, and social media expert who specializes in personal branding, deep coaching, and transformational leadership. His core philosophy of marketing is that people don’t buy products and services, but rather they buy you. They buy your story, your energy, and your magic. Nick has used this approach to serve some of today’s most influential big brands such as Microsoft, Pandora, and Paychex. He has also coached top business experts like Todd Herman, Scott Oldford, and Mike Kim.
Before having his own consulting business, Nick was a pastor for seven years. This thoughtful, innovative, and caring approach has made Nick become a Marketing VP/CMO for Technology Startups and Fortune 500 brands. Now he is one of the most sought-after consultants and mentors for top experts, thought leaders, and influencers.
People and books mentioned in this podcast:
- Gary Vaynerchuck
- Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi – Flow
Listen up and enjoy today’s episode of the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Overcast, Google Podcasts, or on your favorite podcast platform.
If you are a new listener to the Business of Ministry Podcast, we would love to hear from you. Please visit our Contact Page and let us know how we can help you today!