Join the Conversation with Josh and Myron
In this episode of the Business of Ministry Podcast,
Myron Golden discusses how he uses the Bible as the base for his multi-million coaching experience. Myron explains how he uses King Solomon’s words to change his mindset and believe that acquiring wealth is a God-given right. He pays attention to the fact that the idea of business and wealth is different from the Catholic church to the Bible – and how every child of God isn’t punished for acquiring wealth.
Myron Golden is a business agency that helps people achieve the wealth and success they’ve been craving for. By shaping the right mindset, skillset, and toolset, Myron Golden’s clients see drastic changes in income and reach results they thought were not possible before. For a little as $97, you can participate in a 5-hour training with Myron where he will unpack the concept of making offers in a post-covid year that will change your life for the rest of your life.
In today’s episode, Myron Golden discusses how to use the Bible as the key to make good business. Myron also talks about how it’s natural and good to have abundance, and how God wants us to know that wealth is natural for the children of the king.
In this episode, we discuss:
- [01:36] How Myron helps people grow their business and make a profit by using a business model he discovered from King Solomon
- [05:20] The Bible is a book that relates the Kingdom of God to businesses and how Solomon was a shrewd businessman. If you have something good, you have the moral obligation to sell it to as many people as possible.
- [07:59] How to protect your family after unprecedented times (and how to use the Bible’s words to build yourself from the ground)
- [09:10] The three different essential sets for you to create the wealth and success you desire: the right mindset, skillset, and toolset.
- [14:29] The law of Definitions and the law of First Mention to fully understand the Bible
- [23:38] The only way the enemy can stop you from being wealthy – and how wealth is inherently good for the child of God
- [28:45] How Solomon had a subscription model and seminars to teach his wisdom
- [35:43] How giving people the result they desire is more valuable than the money they’re paying you to help
- [37:00] The skills you have to develop to turn your toolset and mindset into assets
Books mentioned in this podcast:
- Click and Order for Brick and Mortar, Online Strategies for Offline Market Domination
- From the Trash Man to the Cash Man
About Myron Golden:
Myron Golden is a dynamic preacher and Bible teacher who has been in the ministry for nearly 40 years. He has preached in churches around the world. Currently, he lives in Florida with his wife and son and still travels around the world preaching and teaching the Bible.
Myron received Christ as a teenager and began serving the Lord in different capacities in the church. He has served in the bus ministry, children’s church, and youth ministry as well as an assistant pastor, a senior pastor, and a traveling evangelist.
In addition to the ministry Myron has within the church, he has a very effective marketplace ministry as a business consultant, teaching business owners to build their businesses using Biblical principles. Myron has assisted his clients in building businesses that do as much as 10 million dollars per year in revenue. Myron teaches also everyday people to become wealthy often using skills they already have.
Myron is able to help his clients see the value in the skills and resources they already have but have been undervaluing. He is in high demand as a speaker and trainer in the areas of sales, marketing, business development, and financial literacy.
Despite the fact that he contracted polio as an infant Myron is a Black Belt in the martial arts and has had to overcome many obstacles to succeed in his life and career.
Listen up and enjoy today’s episode of the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Overcast, Google Podcasts, or on your favorite podcast platform.
If you are a new listener to the Business of Ministry Podcast, we would love to hear from you. Please visit our Contact Page and let us know how we can help you today!