Join the Conversation with Josh and Chris
In this episode of Business of Ministry Podcast,
Chris Caldwell discusses how he launched his coaching business in five years and how he made it happen. Now he is the owner of Live Your Ten, a coaching business that teaches you how to understand your roles in your life and the mentality you can take to make sure you’re feeling fulfilled and complete.
Live Your Ten
Chris always put all his effort into whatever he put his mind to it, from teaching to coaching CrossFit classes. He kept giving his time and effort until he felt that he wasn’t entirely happy with his life and something was missing. That’s when he started his journey of launching his coaching career. Throughout his journey, he reflected on how events from his life affected how he lived his adult life now and what he needed to change to stop living his life in a self-sacrificing way but rather in a fulfilling way.
In today’s episode, Chris discusses the reasons why you might feel unfulfilled and the steps you can take to live your life in the best way you can. Chris also gave tips on how to assess your own life and understand if there’s any role in your life you’re not happy with, and how you can change it. Dive into an insightful interview with Chris, who shares with Josh Jurkovich how he uses his personal experience to help people going through a crisis in their lives.
In this episode, we discuss:
- [00:01:10] Chris explains what brought him to launch his own coaching company in five years
- [00:07:09] Answering the question, “How do I know it’s time to move on?” And how this reflects on your fears and passions
- [00:10:17] The common fears that keep people from living their dreams
- [00:17:31] How we live in a broken system and how we carry it throughout our lives (and how it’s translated later on in our lives)
- [00:22:53] How Chris valued himself on how he was performing in the roles he took and how that hindered his path to fulfillment
- [00:25:40] The foundation of Buddhism and how to change life from an endless want of achievement to a life of contempt to what you own
- [00:30:04] How to take a step back and analyze why you’re doing what you’re doing
- [00:35:28] How to deal with your middle-life crisis (from buying a car to experience a rebirth)
- [00:44:38] The exercise to write down your roles in your life and they impact your sense of self-worth and self-love (and what you can do to live (and what you can do to feel like a 10 in them)
About Chris Caldwell
Chris is a success and mindset coach who works with executives, individuals, and sales professionals. From his experience in education, training and coaching, and the corporate world, Chris recognized that no matter who he worked with their potential for greatness and influence was unimaginable, but people often don’t notice that.
Chris realized that no matter the individual, role, or circumstance, everyone struggles in many aspects of their life. He believes they have to battle the resistance that keeps them from experiencing the joy and happiness they were meant to have. Chris works with companies and individuals to overcome their fears, rediscover their confidence, realize their potential, and live their life to the fullest.
People and books mentioned in this podcast:
- Ian Lobes
- Simon Sinek – The Infinite Game
- Tony Robbins
Listen up and enjoy today’s episode of the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Overcast, Google Podcasts, or on your favorite podcast platform.
If you are a new listener to the Business of Ministry Podcast, we would love to hear from you. Please visit our Contact Page and let us know how we can help you today!